Wow! It's been a while and I apologize. Things have been really crazy and will continue to get worse this summer. (Worse in a good way. I like being busy!) My friend Allison mentioned on her blog that I was starting a new phase in the calling God has placed on my life. While this is true, and I want to post about it, I can't get a video that explains everything up on here, so you will have to wait on that until I can get one of my tech savy friends to upload it. But first I have some announcements:
- I will not be doing the next WIFD. Things are a little too hectic as is without having to take pics of myself every morning and post them. Sorry! You can still enjoy what the other girls post if you follow the link on your right.
- I will be gone starting May 30th for my cousin's graduation until June 8th.
Now for things to look for in the near future:
- Allison and I are now going down to Manskers by ourselves, so look for pictures of that.
- According to the countdown clock on the right, my next re-enactment is coming up. I will also have pics of that.
- As soon as I can load that video, there will be information regarding The Least of These, my mission group I am starting.
- School is out! Summer pics will be flooding this blog!
Lastly, I have a few things I would like you to petition the Lord about on my behalf.
- The Least of These. While on to a good start, I am encontering some spiritual war fare regarding this. Please pray for strength and courage. While I may be headstrong, I am not bold; I am a people pleaser and this isn't helping.
- Two of my cousins are getting married! Yay!!!
Thank you all for being so patient. I will try to post more reguarly as soon as all this clears up a bit.