Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Too much to do...


Goodness! It's been a while since I posted last. The pic above is from the Father/Daughter Banquet that was held at our church last Friday night. It was wonderful and we had so much fun. It was Asian themed and we ate with chopsticks! I love being able togo on these dates with my Daddy; it makes me feel so special and pampered. I spent the entire day with my hair in sponge rollers and ended up with a mass of curls (that you can't really see in this picture; good thing too! :)). I wore a dress with white and red flowers and topped it off wiht a big black sash and black jewelry. The dress twirled a lot and I felt like princess. (In case you were wondering, Janae likes things that twirl alot)
Another thing that has happened: I have added a "twitter" gadget to the right. If I don't have post up, check the twitter. It's a way to blog with very little, such as when I'm short on time. Iv'e added a list of quotes, and trust me, it will be getting longer. I hope to be posting more regularly in a few weeks once I get my scheduel re-organized. Until then, enjoy the twittering and occansional posts. Au revior!

6 comments:

  1. I *love* going out with my Dad! That is one thing we do every year for my birthday and I look forward to it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pic is AWESOME!!! I like it when my Dad and I go out too. Even if, like last night, it's just to take notes for him at Lowes! Hey are you going to the masquerade? What are you planning to wear? I'm really excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya'll are getting more beautiful every day. Wish I could see you more often.

    Just a tip. Get rid of the old guy in the photo, roses look better without thorns! Hah! Love you dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. the above person is my brother, everyone. don't worry...he is always like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder what gave it away Janae? Perhaps it was the last name we have in common?

    ReplyDelete