Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Cooking, Cooking, and more Cooking

Whew!! I have been in a flury of cooking. Yesturday I made banana bread, cranberry bread, and chocolate cookies. Today, I am making popovers, nisu, and cranberry sauce for tomorrow. Nisu is a Finnish braided bread. I'm not Finnish, but my friend Danielle makes it and it is amazing! Unfortunately though, it takes four hours to make. And I haven't even started. My church's Christmas Eve service starts at three, so I have to wait until afterwards to make it. I guess I'll be up late tonight! Oh, I almost forgot. I am making a pie/tart thingy Saturday that has apples, pears, and cranberries. Simply de-lish!

1 comment:

  1. yum yum yum.bring some to the epiphany party!!! :) maybe not to four hour kind- though it sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete