Thursday, March 26, 2009

WIFD Day 4

Sorry, but I don't have a picture today. I'll tell you what I wore instead.We went shopping this morning so I wore a mid calf length army green skirt that I got from Goodwill for $3. It still had it's original tags on it and was priced at $180 from Chico's. This is one of my favorite bargains! It was an absolute steal!! I wore a grey tank top and a white henley top with it. The tank top I got from Goodwill for $1.50 and the henley from Walmart for $3. I also wore a pair of brown suede ballet flats by Rocket Dogs that I got for $12. (I am willing to pay a little more for shoes. ) Like usual, I wore my cross necklace, prayer box earings and my spoon ring. Right now, I am changed into something a little more comfortable. I have church tonight and the waether is really depressing: all rainy, wet, and cold. I have on the same blue jean skirt form yesturday, the grey tank top from this morning, and a hoodie I got from Lifeway last weekend on clearance for $7. I still have on the same jewelry, but I am wearing my bright red Converse sneakers tonight. I just did my hair in a flip bun all day since it wasn't coorperating with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment