Saturday, February 28, 2009

WIFD Day 6

WOW! I can't believe it's almost over! I hope we do this every month! Although, I will be glad to be back in jeans and not have to shave my legs everyday! :) I have come to love skirts even more than before, but for somethings, jeans are rather practical. :) Anyhoo, This picture was taken in my room at my desk (sorry for the poor lighting). Once again I have on leg warmers. These are blue knit with a triangle pattern and glitter in them. The top is another henley top. There is a story. They were all on sale, so I bought five in different colors: red, grey, white, blue, and black. :) Hey, if it fits, buy it in every color! :) This is the blue one with the grey tanktop underneath. The skirt I got at Goodwill two weeks ago. It is American Eagle and has little blue and white cherries all over it. It is simply addorable and is really soft. I was just around the house today, so I just threw my hair up in a messy bun. I have on my prayer box earings and a cross necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment