Thursday, February 12, 2009

More pics

Well, I dug through some sources and I finally found some pictures from Yule Fest back in December. Here you go.

This is Me with a group of my re-enacting friends down at Mansker's. From left to right:

Jordan, Rebecca, Sarah, Sammantha, Jessica, Josh, Mrs. Joy, Me, Janessa, and Natalie. My dress was caught up on something and so it looks funny here. ;)

This is the Bowen house, which is right next to Mansker's. They are a site together. Ms. Laura is shown here in the dining/parlor of the house. It is surprisingly well lit for just candles.


And this is me dancing with the visitors and friends. I am in the orange dress and my partner is my friend Gerald.



3 comments:

  1. hey those are awesome! where did you get them? the one of all of us is the one they had in the newspaper....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know those folks :) I've never seen that picture of all of us! Great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they were on the goodletsville website under parks department, mansker's station, event, yulefest, pics from 2008. there was a bunch more, but i liked these the best.

    ReplyDelete