Tuesday, February 24, 2009

WIFD-Day 3




Tuesday is probably my favorite day. I have piano lessons and Bible Study, so I wanted to look cute and still be comfortable. Today my entire outfit, minus the shoes, is from Goodwill. The skirt is a white muslin from Old Navy. This is my favorite skirt because it is all "twirly" and makes me feel like a little girl again. :) The grey tank top is just Walmart brand and the blue cardigan is Target brand. The Cardigan still had the original tags on it. I got it for $3.49, and it was originally $17.99. A steal! :) The shoes (below) I got from Ross for seven bucks. I love them! They are little leather ballet flats and they fit very close. I did my hair the same as yesturday, but instead I pinned my bangs straight back rather than to the side. You can't really see them, but I have on a pair of turquoise earings that my Grandmother got at an Indian reservation out west when she was young. They are some of my favorite pieces of jewelry, and some of the only things I have of her now (she died when I was two). I also have on a spoon ring I got for Christmas from my sister-in-law. By the way, no it is not warmer. I had to wear a coat over everything, but I like looking cute! :)

1 comment:

  1. You DO look cute! I like your "twirly" skirt, I have a black one that I like to wear its just a pain to iron...Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete