Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tagged

Okay, so Sam tagged me. Here goes:


1.What is your favorite color? Coral
2.What is your favorite place to shop? Goodwill, Target, and Walmart. I'm a bargain shopper. :)
3.What is your junk food? Cape Cod kettle cooked potatoe chips
4.What is your favorite thing to do in the summer? picnics and visiting family
5.What is your favorite dog breed? Scottish Deerhounds
6.What is your favorite flower? orchids, calla lilies, lilies, geraniums
7.What is your favorite hairstyle? When my hair was long: down and wavy. Now, up out of my face
8.What is your favorite thing to wear around the house? comfy sweater and "twirly" skirt and moca-socks
9. favorite thing to do with your family? play games or make dinner together
10.Who is your best friend? Allison and Danielle
11.What is one of your fav Bible verses? Jeremiah 1:6-8
12.What are your fav shoes? my cowboy boots, potatoe shoes, "garter" shoes, and turquiose ballet slippers

I tag Danielle, Allison, and Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a rebelutionary and I thought I'd let you know that I stopped by, feel free to check out my blog @ www.historymaker14.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete